GI Bill Regulations:
· Students must maintain the Financial Aid Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress.
· The GI Bill will not be certified for: (1) classes that are not required for the respective degree/certificate
program, (2) audited classes, (3) repeated classes for which program grade requirements have been met, (4)
remedial courses taught online, (5) continuing education courses, or (6) non-credit courses.
· Students that drop (or are dropped from) a classes/classes may be required to make full or partial repayment
to both the school and the VA.
· All changes to schedule and cost are updated with the VA within 30 business days.
· Students are responsible for paying any amount that is not paid directly to the institution by the VA.
· Students must communicate directly with the VA about payments that are made to the student.
State Benefit Regulations:
· State funding is not applicable to non-tuition class fees (lab fees, internet fees, etc.).
· The MIA/POW Scholarship does not pay for the $6 per term registration fee.
· Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or above for all credits taken at the college.
· The Illinois Veteran Grant and Illinois National Guard Grant will be charged for any courses dropped on
or after the 100% refund date for the course. Grant units will be adjusted by ISAC accordingly.
· Students that are using the Illinois National Guard Grant must reapply each year and provide proof of
eligibility to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
Certification and Signature
Please check the boxes below:
ÿ I have read and understand all of the information presented in this packet.
ÿ I understand that I am responsible for paying any amount that is not paid directly by my educational benefit(s).
ÿ I would like to request the activation of my indicated educational benefit(s) for the respective academic term.
I certify that all of the information reported on this form is complete and correct.
*Electronic Signatures will not be accepted 10/19