2020-2021 TCL FEDERAL
Print Name: ____________________________________________ TCL Student ID:_______________
Full Mailing Address (include City, State, Zip): ____________________________________________________
Telephone Number______________________ Email ______________________________________________
Do you currently have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA? Yes □ No □
Declared Major: _________________________________________________________________________________
Credit Hours Completed ______________________ Anticipated Graduation Date____________________
WORK ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
When are you available to work? Morning □ Afternoon □ Campus preference: Beaufort □ Hampton □ New River □
Is there a specific area in which you would like to work? Please identify the area.
Have you previously worked with the Work-Study Program? Yes□ No□ If yes, in which department and for whom
did you work?
Please list any experience and/or skills you have that may aid in your placement.
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense? Yes□ No□If yes, please use this space to describe the offense.
Note: Omit minor vehicle violations and any offense committed before your 17th birthday which was finally adjudicated in juvenile court or under a youthful offender
law. Conviction of a criminal offense is not a bar to employment. Each conviction is evaluated individually.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Name___________________________ Relationship____________________ Phone____________________
TERMS OF FEDERAL WORK-STUDY AWARDS: By signing below I understand if I am hired as a FWS Student I understand the following:
• I cannot earn more than my awarded amount.
• I will not be scheduled to work more than 15 hours per week, and I will be responsible to note my time and not go over 15 hours.
• I will not be asked to work during my class schedule.
• I must notify my supervisor if I am unable to work at my scheduled time.
• I must maintain a 2.0 GPA and must meet all SAP requirements.
• I understand confidentiality is required to work in any department. Breaches of confidentiality can result in termination.
• I may be terminated for refusing to work, not showing up for work, punctuality problems, performance problems, or for creating a disturbance within
the work area.
SIGNATURE _________________________________ DATE_________________ please return to the TCL Financial Aid Office.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants
for admissions or employment without regards to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation
or belief. Form Last Revised on 05/28/20. CRI:FAC20CWS Page 1 of 1.
Technical College of the Lowcountry Financial Aid Office P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901-1288 Office 843-470-5961 FAX: 843-525-8285 email@example.com
FOR FINANCIAL AID USE ONLY
ELIGIBLE □ INELIGIBLE □