LOS ANGELES MIDWEST NEW ENGLAND SANTA BARBARA SEATTLE AU ONLINE (AUO)
2020-2021 STUDENT WORK AGREEMENT
Complete for all NEW and RETURNING FWS/STU Employees Prior to beginning employment
NEW CHANGE Additional POSITION RETURNING CAMPUS
STUDENT NAME STUDENT ID DATE
_FWSP MAX AWARD/TERM MAX A
(See attached listi
HIRE DATE (No sooner than the term start date) END DATE (No later than term end date)
HRS PER WEEK # OF WEEKS HOURLY PAY GL (a
SUPERVISOR ALTERNATE SUPERVISOR
***COMPLETE THIS SECTION AND SEND COPY TO HR/PAYROLL UPON COMPLETION / TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT***
**THESE FORMS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETE AND SUBMITTED TO HR BEFORE EMPLOYMENT **
W-4 State Tax Form (if applicable) I-
9 Direct Deposit Form Emergency Contact
Employee Information Data Sheet Statement of Confidentiality
Forms on File (current students only)
Terms & Conditions of Employment for employees with Student Work Agreements:
• Hours reflected on this contract are the maximum allowed for the student per term, not necessarily the position.
• Minimum of a half-hour (30 min) unpaid lunch break after working fi
ve hours is required.
• Hours MUST be entered into AU View daily and reflect actual hours worked. No overtime (OT) is allowed without prior supervisor approval.
• Web time entry MUST be submitted to supervisor for approval at the end of the pay period. Failure to do so may delay payment.
• Failure to enter hours into AU view each pay period may result in discipline action and/or removal of your work study position.
• Work-study students are not eligible for employer benefits. Work is covered by Worker's Compensation.
• Hours worked during designated holidays/breaks must be approved by the supervisor prior to working.
Graduating students may not work past the last off
day of classes that term. Check with Financial Aid if you are graduating.
• Earnings are taxable; appropriate taxes will be deducted from your paychecks, and must be reported to the IRS.
• The University may withdraw your work-study position if it is de
termined that you are no longer eligible, due to budget
constraints and/or failure to follow AU policies.
By signing this agreement, I hereby attest to the Terms & Conditions of this Student Work Agreement.
Student Signature Date
Student Printed Name
Supervisor Authorizing Signature Date
Supervisor Authorizing Printed Name
Financial Aid Authorizing Signature Date
Financial Aid Authorizing Printed Name