Erwin Fry Foundation Scholarship Request for Financial Aid Form for Students
Transferring to an Institution Other Than Cochise College
1. Cochise College’s Financial Aid Office must establish an applicant’s financial need before an
application will be considered for an Erwin Fry Foundation Scholarship.
2. The scholarship award will be based upon financial need first. The student must maintain
full-time student status at their college/university during each term in which they receive an
Erwin Fry Foundation Scholarship, not to include credit hours obtained with a consortium
agreement with another institution
3. Continuation of the Erwin Fry Foundation Scholarship will be based upon the student maintaining
a GPA of 2.0 or better each term at their institution. Incompletes will not be counted.
4. If a student transfers to a new institution after submitting a signed Erwin Fry Foundation
Scholarship agreement, the student must notify the Cochise College Financial Aid Office of
this change. The new institution must then submit the student’s financial aid information to
the Cochise College Financial Aid Office when requested by Cochise College. Scholarship funds
will not be disbursed to the new institution until the Cochise College Financial Aid Office has
received and processed the financial aid information from the student’s new institution.
5. If a student fails to file a FAFSA with the institution she/he is attending, the Erwin Fry Foundation
Scholarship application will be voided by the Cochise College Financial Aid Office after notification
from the student’s college/university.
Detach the Authorization Below and Return to Cochise College’s Financial Aid Office
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Authorization for Financial Aid Information to be Sent to Cochise College
Your college/university must complete and return the eligibility form provided to them periodically by the
College Financial Aid Office. It must be submitted to the following:
Financial Aid Office
ATTENTION: Erwin Fry Foundation
4190 West Highway 80
Douglas, AZ 85607-6190
Federal law (FERPA) requires that you authorize the release of your financial and academic information. Please
and sign the following authorization form giving your college/university permission to send your
financial aid and
academic enrollment information to the Cochise College Financial Aid Office. Submit this
form to your College’s
Financial Aid Office.
I authorize to release to Cochise College
(name of academic institution)
my financial aid, enrollment and academic information for use in determining my financial need. This
information will be
used only to determine my eligibility for the Erwin Fry Foundation Scholarship.
Student Id for other Institution
DOB Date ____________