Tarrant County College is an Equal Opportunity institution that provides educational and employment opportunities on the basis of merit and without discrimination
because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability
Rev. May 2019
Student Financial Aid Services
Tarrant County College recently notified you that your Financial Aid Award Letter was available online at https://waj.tccd.edu/.
Included in this financial aid package was the following Texas Educational Opportunity Grant (TEOG). In order to determine your
eligibility for this grant included on your Award Letter, please complete and return the Statement of Student Eligibility to your campus
Student Financial Aid Services Office as soon as possible. Additional guidelines for the grants are listed below.
Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG) Eligibility Requirements are:
• Have a Statement of Student Eligibility form on file with the Student Financial Aid Services Office
• Have a Statement of Selective Service Status form on file with the Student Financial Aid Services Office if registration is not
verified by the FAFSA.
• Have earned less than 30 hours (1
• Enroll in at least six credit hours each semester
• TEOG awards will be prorated based on your enrollment level as of the census date of the 16 week term; 6-8 hours will
receive 50%; 9-11 hours will receive 75%; 12+ will receive 100% of the award
• Complete 67 percent of hours enrolled with a 2.0 GPA the first year you receive the grant
• Complete 75 percent of hours enrolled with a 2.5 GPA for renewal award in all subsequent years
• Not have completed an Associate Degree or higher
• Not have attempted more than 75 total semester hours (including accepted transferred hours)
A TEOG recipient may be eligible for a Texas grant award if transfer to a public university.
Statement of Student Eligibility
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or an offense under Chapter 481, Health and Safety Code (Texas Controlled
Substances Act), or under the law of another jurisdiction involving a controlled substance as defined by Chapter 481, Health and
(* Must complete Secondary Review Section on back)
SIGNATURE - Application must contain wet (physical) signature(s) only.
I hereby certify that the information I have provided is true and correct. I understand that if I fail to provide accurate information, I
may be required to reimburse the institution and penalties may be imposed. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform
Tarrant County College if the status of my eligibility changes.
Student Signature Printed TCC ID # Date
Please note: We are unable to complete the review process until all requirements have been met and documentation received. Please allow 7 - 10 business days to
review. All documents are reviewed in the order in which they are received
Each campus location, hours, mailing address and fax number may be found online at www.tccd.edu/financialaid
Student Financial Aid Services -Phone (817)515-4AID, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org