• Dysrhythmia Documentation (Competency may be indicated in the Endorsement Letter)
• Recommendation/Endorsement Letter (This letter confirms a minimum of one-year basic
nursing experience, a minimum of 800 hours emergency department experience and current
employment in the Base Hospital ED).
2. Bring the completed MICN Program Application into the EMS Department office at Crafton.
The EMS secretary is on campus M-T-W from 8:00am to 4:30pm in building OE-1, Room 123 in
front of Parking lot G*. You may NOT bring your application to the admission office or give to
the instructor on the first day of class. APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO
THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
3. If you are unable to drop off the application at the above office, you can scan a copy of the
documents into your computer and send it to Naomi (department secretary) as an attachment at
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 909-389-3630.
STEP #3 - Register for the MICN Class
1. Once your application has been accepted the department secretary will clear you for registration
2. Go to www.craftonhills.edu
3. Follow the steps for registration outlined in the email sent to you by Admissions and
Records after you submitted your college application.
4. The course title and reference number are as follows: EMS 103 - Reference #0382
5. Don't forget to pay for your classes after you register.
** Note: If you do not pay for the class within 24hrs of registering, you will be
dropped administratively for lack of payment.
WEB Registration is only available the following hours due to server maintenance:
The fees for the course are:
Tuition $46.00 per unit (CA resident) at 2.25 units $ 103.50
College health fee $ 17.50
Student center fee $ 2.25
Student representative fee $ 1.00
Accident Insurance Fee $ 1.50
Student Transportation Fee $ 7.00
TOTAL: $ 132.75
If you have not been a resident of California for at least one year, the cost per unit is $208.00.
It is NOT possible to bring a check from the hospital which pays for multiple students at one time.