1140 West Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
Phone: (760) 744-1150, Ext. 2165
Fall Spring
Student Signature Date
Transcripts from Palomar are not automatically mailed. If you wish to
send a transcript, please submit a Transcript Request Form.
Commencement Ceremony information can be found on the Palomar
Please Note: Certificates of Proficiency (CP) are not conferred at the annual
Commencement Ceremony, and do not appear on the transcript.
Course Substitution/Waiver forms
Other colleges attended:
Transfer Certification: University Studies and Associates for Transfer
degrees require full certification in either CSUGE or IGETC
UC IGETC (If you took foreign language in high school, unoffical transcript must be on file)
CSU General Education certification
Evaluations Office
Enrollment Services
Petition for Graduation
Fax: (760) 744-2932
Last Name
(due by September 30th)
(due by February 28th)
Area Code/Telephone #
First Name
Date of Birth
I do not wish to receive alumni
information from the Palomar College
Foundation Office.
Email (used for graduation status notifications)
Associate Degree
DIPLOMA NAME: The name on your diploma/certificate will appear EXACTLY as it appears in your Palomar College eServices. To change your name, obtain and submit the Student
Data Change form in-person at the Admissions Office, located at any Education Center. Changes to name, date of birth, or social security number will require legal picture ID and
social security card.
MAILING ADDRESS: Your diploma/certificate will be sent to your mailing address as listed in Palomar College eServices. If you have an address change, you must update your
mailing address in your student eServices account. We do not assume responsibility for degrees and/or certificates sent to the wrong address. Duplicate diplomas may be
purchased through the Evaluations Office. There is a charge of $15.00 each per duplicate diploma or certificate.
I plan to graduate (check one):
(due by June 30th)
Palomar ID #
Certificate of Achievement (CA) or Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
Official transcripts from other
Test scores (e.g AP, IB, CLEP)
Art Portfolio Review forms
Please check all that apply. Documentation not submitted may delay petition
for graduation processing.
I am applying for (check all that apply):
In-progress registration from
other colleges (attached)
click to sign
click to edit