COM/RAD 109-B Rev. 01/20
MARYLAND CHANGE OF ADDRESS
FOR BUSINESSES INSTRUCTIONS
You can use Form 109-B to notify the Comptroller of Maryland
that you have changed your business mailing address. If
you have changed both your home and business mailing
addresses, please submit Form 109-B along with Form 109-I.
Filling out Form 109-B
• Please print using blue or black ink.
• Enter OLD address information in the rst section; enter
NEW address in the second section.
• Be sure to include any apartment, room, or suite number
information using the common designators as shown
The most common unit designators are:
• Only enter P.O. Box information if your post oce does
not deliver mail to your street address.
• Do not use “#” signs or other special characters, except
the dash in the “ZIP code” eld when a 9-digit (+4) ZIP is
• Please remember to sign and date the form prior to
For more information
www.marylandtaxes.gov or call Taxpayer Service at
410-260-7980 in Central Maryland or 1-800-638-2937 from
elsewhere. For the hearing impaired: Maryland Relay Service
COMPTROLLER OF MARYLAND
REVENUE ADMINISTRATION DIVISION
PO BOX 549
ANNAPOLIS MD 21404-549