Current as of 2021/2022
REQUIREMENTS – 60 credits of 1
1) 6 credits in first year English: ENGL 1100, 1110, 1120, 1140, 1210
2) 6 credits in first year Mathematics (at least 3 credits must be Calculus)
3) 36 credits in Sciences*:
(18 credits of 2000 level Science in at least 2 subject areas)
4) 6 credits in Non-Science courses (Arts other than English):
5) 6 credits of first or second year courses.
(includes non-Science, Science, and Other)
All courses must be transferable to one of: UNBC, UBC, UVIC or SFU.
A cumulative GPA of 2.0 is required for graduation.
At least 30 of these 60 credits must be completed at TRU.
No courses may be used to meet more than one requirement.
Students who are interested in laddering credits from an Associate of Science degree into a Bachelor of Science degree
should consult an Academic Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org
* At least one lab-science is required. Lab science courses are defined within the TRU Calendar.
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
CLASSIFICATION OF SUBJECTS FOR THE ASc DEGREE
First Nation Languages
Human Geography (GEOG)
Agricultural Science (AGSC)
Geography- Physical (GEOG)
Natural Resource Science
Service Learning (SRCL)
Physical Education (PHED)–
Physics (PHYS) 1010, 1020
BIOL 1040, 1050
MATH 1000, 1100,
T: 250-828-5075 | F: 250-371-5960